Selfieera private limited believes users should always know what data Selfieera collects from users and how Selfieera uses it, and that should have meaningful control over both. Selfieera wants to empower users to make the best decisions about the information that you share with us.
- Objectionable Content : If users upload contents which promote
nudity or pornography, do human right harassment ,caption issues, harmful or dangerous acts ,child abuse, violent or repulsive content, promote terrorism, hateful or abusive or spread spam or misleading on Selfieera platform or any other objectionable contents , Selfieera will remove those contents or block respective Selfieera account.
- When you interact with our services, we collect information that you provide to us. For example, most services require you to set up a Selfieera account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as name, surname, nickname, date of birth, gender, email, phone number and password. Selfieera private limited may also ask users to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services such as a profile picture. Other services, such as advertisement products, may require you to provide us with a debit or credit card number or UPI and its associated account information.
- Usage Information: Selfieera private limited collects information about user’s activity through our services. For example, Selfieera may collect information about- How users interact with our services, such as which search queries you
submit, How users communicate with other
Selfyer, such as their name, the time
and date of your communications.
- Content Information: Selfieera collects content users create on our services.
- Device Information: Selfieera private limited collects information from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect Information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device
memory, network status, time zone
and internet status. Information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses.
- Device Phone book: Because Selfieera is all about communicating with Selfyers/Friends, we may- with your permission- collect information from your device's phone book. Camera and Photos: Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device's camera and photos. For example, you won\'t be able to upload photos, videos from your camera unless we can access your camera or photos. Location Information: When users use our services, Selfieera private limited may collect information about your location, with your permission, Selfieera may also collect information about the user's precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points.
Terms and Conditions:
- Who May Use the Services: You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with Selfieera and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, you must be at least 13 years old, or in the case of Periscope 16 years old, to use the Services. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, in which case the words “you” and “your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity.
- Content on the Services: You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
- Your Account:You need to create an account to use some of our Services. You are responsible for safeguarding your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
- Using the Services: Our Services evolve constantly. As such, the Services may change from time to time, at our discretion. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or to users generally. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time. We may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, limit distribution or visibility of any Content on the service, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you.